Blogging is an excellent way for paint contractors to provide their website visitors fresh, relevant, and timely content.
If you don’t have a website for your plumbing company yet, stop what you’re doing and get one! You’re missing out on valuable sales leads.
We can help you with that if you’d like. Just fill out the form below.
Blogging is great for your website’s search engine optimization (SEO), resulting in better rankings with search engines like Google and getting a leg up over your non-blogging competitors.
One of the most common problems for painters trying to sustain a blog is finding content to write about.
If you’re a painter who struggles to develop blogging ideas, here are 365 blog topics for painters and painting companies to help you fill up your content calendar.
Why Should a Painter Blog?
Now that you see the importance of blogging and how much it can grow your business let’s talk about why you need to do it (regularly).
Blogging is one of the most effective digital marketing strategies.
Google (and other search engines) love blogs – Google wants to be sure that you are relevant. By regularly adding and updating your content through your blog, you prove to the mighty search engines that you have experience, authority, and trust (EAT).
Our friends at Nozak Consulting have written a great article about EAT. Read the article on their website.
Your visitors want content – Your blog allows you to educate and share information with your audience. Plus, it shows your visitors that you’re an expert in your field and why they should hire you for their project.
Blogs produce sales leads – The more you blog, the faster you’ll see an increase in web traffic and sales leads for your business.
Protip: Your readers are already bombarded with sales pitches via pay-per-click ads, social media marketing, or traditional methods such as billboards, print ads, and television/radio commercials.
Fight the urge to write your blog posts for the sole purpose of promoting your business.
Focus on helping and educating your audience to earn their trust. Keep them coming back for more, and that’s what will grow your business.
How to come up with painting blog post ideas.
Now that you realize the importance and benefits of having a blog, it’s time to develop ideas of what to write about.
Sit down and consider all aspects of your business and brainstorm topics you think people want to read about.
Here are some ideas to brainstorm to get you started.
Painting Contractor Blog Post Ideas
Keep reading to learn some great blog posts that you can use to engage your target audience and get more leads for your painting company.
Explain why your customers love working with you.
If not, here’s a couple of articles you need to read:
- Why Every Small Business Should Use Google My Business
- How To Create a Business Facebook Business Page in 7 Simple Steps
- Mastering Roofing Blog Content: Your Ultimate Guide to Boosting Conversions
If you already have social media profiles or profiles on sites like HomeAdvisor and Yelp, review reviews that previous customers have left you.
Social media is a great way to generate leads for any painting contractor, be it residential or commercial. Be sure to read our 5 Tips for Painting Company Social Media Success.
Wondering what to ask your painting contractor? Check out these 5 must-ask painting questions in our latest blog post: https://t.co/lVr4rPCmUj— Bay Country Painters (@BayCountryPaint) March 1, 2018
You can also talk to previous customers and create a list of your business’s best aspects and your unique selling proposition (USP).
Now, you can create posts around those selling points so that they’ll choose you over your competition come painting time.
Answer some of the most common questions you get asked.
You’re probably answering the same questions all the time, so why not put it into a blog post?
Perhaps homeowners have questions about hiring a painter. Give them ideas of what to look for and how to hire a painter for their project.
Creating posts that answer your readers’ questions is an excellent way to increase keywords and phrases that your website will rank for, while earning potential customers’ trust at the same time.
Don’t forget to check out our ultimate list of keywords for painting contractors.
Protip: Have your web developer add Schema JSON-LD FAQ markup into your posts where you ask and answer questions to help search engines understand the page’s content. You’ll rank higher in search engine results pages as a result.
It’s that important!
Here’s an example of what proper Schema markup can do for your website. Look at that! Position ZERO on the SERPS – above the paid ads.
Solve common painting problems
What are some of the most common issues people encounter before, after, or during a project?
Write a blog post about them, and help your readers avoid or address the problems when they arise.
Outline details about what could go wrong during a project and how to avoid it.
Explain how you price your painting jobs.
Create blog posts describing how you calculate pricing for different types of jobs and buildings. Pricing blog posts will enable your customers to get a rough idea of what their project will cost, and they’ll probably contact you to get an estimate.
Give your audience DIY tips.
Right now, you’re probably thinking, “Why would I give out DIY tips when I’m trying to get their business?”
Because having a blog is intended to bring value to your readers.
Perhaps they used your tips when painting their bedroom and gained a whole new respect for what goes into a painting job. Now that they’re ready to paint the entire house, they want to hire a professional.
Write about Paint Products.
Do you prefer Farrell Calhoun over Benjamin Moore? Most people don’t know the difference between contractors, colors, methods, etc. Let them know the pros and cons of painting-specific products to establish yourself as experts in the field.
As a professional painter, you work with specific products every day. Review them to save your readers time and money or discuss different types of projects and if they’re worth the investment.
Create Best Of Lists
One of the best ways to increase traffic (and sales leads) to your website is by generating lists.
Write a blog post highlighting the best painting contractors in your city. Now you may think that it is going to give work to your competition.
It could, but the benefits far outweigh any risks.
- You’ll rank higher in search engine results pages.
- You’ll build trust and establish yourself as a painting expert.
Think about it. How many painters have the guts to talk about their competition on their website?
But if you do, and someone lands on your blog and sees that you’re not afraid to be “unbiased” but genuinely care about your customers, 9 times out of 10, they’re going to choose you over anyone else.
Show your process from beginning to end.
- How long does a typical project take to complete?
- What are the most commonly needed materials?
- What does a home or business owner need to do before, during, and after their project?
By explaining these items above, you’ll be able to create topics that your target audience is already looking for information on and give them a better idea of specifics involved in a painting project.
Showcase your recent projects
What successful projects have you completed recently?
Potential clients want to make sure that you’re doing good work and blog posts are an excellent way for you to show them (and boast a little) about your skills and customer service.
365 blog post ideas for painting contractors:
Now that you know why you need to post on your painting company’s blog and have a general idea of topics to write about, here are some examples.
We’ve provided you with 365 blog post examples to help you fill your content calendar. Of course, you don’t have to create a post every day, so feel free to use them however you wish.
Now for the list.
- before and after pictures of a recent painting project
- DIY painting tips
- general home improvement tips
- insightful home decorating tips
- Case studies of some of the most challenging painting projects you’re done.
- reviews of paints, colors, brushes, techniques, or equipment
- customer reviews
- customer video testimonials (be sure to include a transcript for your sight-impaired visitors)
- color tips for interior and exterior
- employee introductions
- recent press or media mentions
- videos of you or your crew painting
- how-to tutorials
- tips for creating accent walls
- estimating process
- surface prep techniques
- cost-saving tips and tricks
- common painting mistakes
- local area color trends
- explain the importance of repainting
- how often you should repaint your home and why
- guest posts from local home improvement bloggers
- old vs. new painting techniques
- recently attended conventions, workshops, and training
- software, technology, or tools you can’t live without
- create and give away a free eBook
- tips on increasing a home’s curb appeal
- expert opinions from local industry leaders
- kitchen renovation and painting ideas
- staining vs. painting
- what to look for when hiring a painting contractor
- ten reasons to hire you
- industry trends and insights
- create an infographic
- highlight any charity work you’re involved in
- a day in the life of a painter
- frequently asked questions
- tell your company’s origins
- provide a free checklist for painting
- what not to do when painting
- an inspiring story
- most useful online resources
- customer stories
- pros and cons list for painting
- a common problem your customers have
- interview a customer or local leader
- myths in the painting industry
- write benefits articles
- problems vs. solutions
- painting ideas
- how has your company evolved over time
- what separates you from the competition
- behind the scenes at your office
- booking and estimate process
- research a topic and publish the results
- create a poll
- inspirational quotes
- how customers should prepare before your arrival
- interior decor in relation to paint colors
- promotional posts
- contests and free giveaways
- how fresh paint improves a home value
- how to clean interior walls
- pricing comparisons of you and your competition
- how-to paint _____ (walls, ceilings, etc.)
- When should you repaint your ______ (interior, stucco, kitchen cabinets)?
- how to get the most from our company’s painting services
- _____ things I knew before starting a painting company
- when not to attempt to DIY
- list facts, tips, resources
- how to clean your deck after a typical South Louisiana hurricane
- community spotlight
- painting hacks
- definition of painting industry terms
- trend predictions
- repurpose old blog posts
- create a “best of” list
- goals and milestones of your business
- statistics about the painting industry
- your licensing, insurance, awards, and memberships
- benefits of hiring a professional painter in _____ (your city)
- dangers of having lead paint in your home
- In _____ (your city), can you paint over a wood surface?
- minimizing lead paint exposure in _____ (your city)
- exterior home painting in _____ (your city) tips and tricks
- can you paint vinyl siding in _____ (your city)
- Seven things you must know before you hire a painter
- Nine mistakes to make when hiring a painter in _____ (your city)
- instead of getting new cabinets, just repaint them
- Can you paint over wallpaper?
- removing and painting popcorn ceilings
- using light and dark colors to make small rooms look larger
- how to paint a ceiling – tips and best practices
- Three benefits of high-quality paint
- how to hire a house painter in _____ (your city)
- tips for choosing interior paint colors
- mistakes to avoid when painting kitchen cabinets
- hacks for painting bathroom walls
- Five ways to update kitchen cabinets
- how to power wash wash vinyl siding
- brushing vs. spray painting commercial building walls
- safety while painting
- kitchen cabinet refacing vs. repainting
- Seven types of cabinet finish you should know about
- how to paint cabinets a two-tone finish
- kitchen island paint color trends in _____ (your city)
- tips to make your painted kitchen cabinets last
- do’s and don’ts of selecting exterior cabinet paint
- Six steps to exterior paint prep
- how to paint interior trim
- does the quality of exterior paint matter
- how to make your home’s exterior paint last longer
- exterior house painting rules you should not break
- homeowner’s associations’ rules for house painting in _____ (your city)
- how to evaluate painting estimates
- Four home improvement items that will help you sell your home
- benefits of pressure washing your home before painting
- painting vs. staining wood siding
- common interior paint problems and how to fix them
- insurance claims and painting projects
- how to paint after a fire
- exterior colors to avoid when selling your home
- why quality paint is worth the price
- how to prepare your business for a professional paint job
- tips for staining your wood deck like a pro
- mistakes to avoid when choosing a painting contractor
- do painters in _____ (your city) have to use non-VOC paints
- reasons to clean your gutters regularly
- how to remove mold on a home’s exterior
- reasons to pressure wash your house
- preparing a wooden deck for staining
- weather conditions to consider when painting your house
- how to prepare your home before your painter arrives
- exterior painting – brush vs. sprayer vs. roller
- vinyl siding vs. wooden siding
- exterior siding painting tips
- how long will exterior paint last in _____ (your city)
- oil vs. latex paint
- tips for painting light fixtures
- cleaning paint drips
- masking off areas before painting
- exterior home algae prevention
- exterior painting weather do’s and don’ts
- painters to follow on Twitter
- choosing a paintbrush
- cleaning paint rollers
- opening and closing a paint can
- best ladders for painting
- why painters wear white
- how to mix paint
Now, let’s get more granular and show you some post titles to generate your content around:
- Master The Art Of Staining A Wooden Deck With These 9 Tips
- The Ultimate Guide To House Painting
- 6 Ridiculously Simple Ways To Improve The Way You Paint A Bedroom
- Little Known Ways To Paint A Bedroom Safely
- 9 Things You Must Know About Staining A Wooden Deck
- 9 Things You Have In Common With Commercial Painters
- How To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- How To Paint A Bedroom In 10 Minutes And Still Look Your Best
- 10 Great Tips To Earn More In The Commercial Painting Industry.
- Before and After – The Williams Home (Insert your client’s name here!)
- These 10 Things Will Change The Way You Approach House Painting
- 10 Mind Numbing Facts About Latex Paint.
- Do You Have What It Takes Paint A Bedroom Like A True Expert?
- How To Paint A Bedroom Lightning Fast
- Five Of The Most Common Issues When Painting Your House in Summer (And How to Solve Them!)
- 9 Key Tactics The Pros Use For Staining A Wooden Deck
- 9 Questions You Need To Ask About Painting a Bathroom
- Think Your Staining A Wooden Deck Is Safe? 9 Ways You Can Lose It Today
- 9 Reasons Why You Are Still An Amateur At Staining A Wooden Deck
- Five Things to Look Out for When Hiring a Professional Painter
- How To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home
- Staining A Wooden Deck Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These 9 Tips
- 6 Tips for Proper Wood Deck Maintenance
- 6 Steps To Paint A Bedroom 10 Times Better Than Before
- Do You Know How To Paint A Bedroom? Learn From These Simple Tips
- Why You Can’t Paint A Bedroom Without Facebook
- 6 Reasons You Will Never Be Able To Paint A Bedroom Like Steve Jobs
- The 6 Really Obvious Ways To Paint A Bedroom Better That You Ever Did
- 6 Days To Improving The Way You Paint A Bedroom
- 10 Ways You Can Choose Paint Colors For Your Home
- How To Paint A Bedroom In 3 Easy Steps
- 6 Even Better Ways To Paint A Bedroom Without Questioning Yourself
- Paint A Bedroom Like There Is No Tomorrow
- 9 Most Well Guarded Secrets About Staining A Wooden Deck
- 6 Enticing Tips To Paint A Bedroom Like Nobody Else
- Winning Philosophy For The Commercial Painting Industry.
- Paint A Bedroom Like A Guru With This “secret” Formula
- 10 Lessons On Choosing Paint Colors For Your Home From Wal-mart
- 6 Steps To Paint A Bedroom
- 9 Stories You Didn’t Know About Staining A Wooden Deck
- Here’s How To Paint A Bedroom Like A Professional
- 6 Ways Painting Your Bedroom Will Ease Stress
- What is Painting? And Why Should You Care?
- Master The Art Of House Painting With These 10 Tips
- 15 Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know About House Painting.
- 5 Common Myths About The Commercial Painting Industry.
- Secrets Your Parents Never Told You About House Painting
- 5 Painting Hacks You Need to Know Now
- Can You Choose Paint Colors For Your Home Like A True Champ? These 10 Tips Will Help You Get The Most Out Of It
- The 7 Secrets You Will Never Know About Latex Paint.
- The 9 Best Home Painting Podcasts of 2020
- Top 15 Common Prejudices About Commercial Painting.
- Little Known Ways To Paint A Bedroom
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Staining A Wooden Deck
- Best House Painting Android Apps
- Thinking About Staining A Wooden Deck? 9 Precautions to Take
- The 9 Best Things About Staining A Wooden Deck
- Get Rid of Your Painting Problems Once and For All
- 9 Amazing Hacks for Staining A Wooden Deck
- 7 Awesome Painting Blogs to Follow in 2020 (Graded and Ranked)
- 10 Ways You Can Choose Paint Colors For Your Home Like Oprah
- 6 Horrible Mistakes To Avoid When You Paint A Bedroom
- Best House Painting Tips You Will Read This Year
- Battle Of The Sexes: Are Men Better Than Women At Painting A Bedroom
- 15 Things You Should Do In Latex Paint.
- 9 Awesome Tips About Staining A Wooden Deck From Unlikely Sources
- 10 Incredibly Easy Ways To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home While Spending Less
- 9 Strange Facts About Becoming a Painting Contractor
- Seven Common Mistakes Everyone Makes In Commercial Painting.
- 9 Things Your Mom Should Have Taught You About Staining A Wooden Deck
- Paint A Bedroom Like A Champ With The Help Of These Tips
- Things You Can Do To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home With Exceptional Results. Every Time
- Top 80 Quotes On House Painting
- Why You Can’t Hire A Painting Contractor Without Facebook
- 9 Super Useful Tips To Save Money While Painting Your House
- 9 Reasons People Laugh About Your Bedroom Painting Job
- Working In The House Painting Industry Can Be Disastrous If You Don’t Follow These 5 Rules!
- 6 Reasons You Will Never Be Able To Paint A Bedroom Like Google
- Simple Ways To Keep Your Sanity While You Paint A Bedroom
- Ten Things You Should Know About Latex Paint.
- 10 Very Common Misconceptions About The Commercial Painting Industry.
- 6 Steps To Paint A Bedroom A Lean Startup
- The Secret Behind House Painting
- 9 Tricks About Staining A Wooden Deck You Wish You Knew Before
- Attention-getting Ways To Paint A Bedroom
- 6 Easy Ways To Paint A Bedroom Without Even Thinking About It
- 6 Reasons To Paint A Bedroom
- Give Me 10 Minutes, and I’ll Give You The Truth About House Painting.
- 10 Myths About House Painting
- 9 Things That Will Change The Way You Approach Staining A Wooden Deck
- The A – Z Of House Painting
- Mastering The Way You Paint A Bedroom Is Not An Accident – It’s A Skill
- Knowing These 10 Secrets Will Make Your House Painting Look Amazing
- 9 Places To Get Deals On Oil-based Paint
- Paint A Bedroom Better Than Guy Kawasaki Himself
- 6 Ways To Better Paint A Bedroom Without Breaking A Sweat
- Learn To Paint A Bedroom Like Hemingway
- How To Paint A Bedroom With Minimum Effort And Still Leave People Amazed
- Expensive: How to Fix and Avoid (An Expert Guide)
- How To Find The Time To Paint A Bedroom
- The Best Painters Reviewed
- Top 80 Funny House Painting Quotes
- A Few Quick Tips to Help You Find the Best Painting Company
- Believing These 9 Myths About Staining A Wooden Deck Keeps You From a Better Home
- Working In The Commercial Painting Industry Can Be Disastrous If You Don’t Follow These 15 Rules!
- Was Your Dad Right When He Told You To Paint A Bedroom Better?
- 19 Crucial Tactics for Painting
- Five Mind Numbing Facts About Commercial Painting.
- 9 Facts Everyone Should Know About Staining A Wooden Deck
- Is it Safe to Have Your House Painted When You’re Pregnant? Here’s All You Need to Know.
- 9 Reasons To Love Painting Your Living Room
- Do You Know How To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home? Let Us Teach You!
- 9 Reasons Abraham Lincoln Would Be Great At Staining A Wooden Deck
- House Painting Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These 10 Tips
- 9 Things You Can Learn From Buddhist Monks About Staining A Wooden Deck
- 9 Tips With Staining A Wooden Deck
- Why You Should Paint Your Bedroom
- The 9 Most Successful Paint Companies in _____ (Your City)
- How To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home Using Just The Internet
- Paint A Bedroom Just Like Hollywood Stars
- House Painting Is Your Worst Enemy. 10 Ways To Defeat It
- Apply These 9 Secret Techniques To Improve Staining A Wooden Deck
- 9 Must-haves Before Staining A Wooden Deck
- The 7 Secrets About Latex Paint Only A Handful Of People Know.
- 6 Critical Skills To Paint A Bedroom Remarkably Well
- Paint A Bedroom Like Crazy: Lessons From The Mega Stars
- Learn How To Paint A Bedroom Exactly Like Lady Gaga
- T he Hidden Agenda Of House Painting Industry.
- Five Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Latex Paint.
- How To Paint A Bedroom Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- Ten Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About House Painting Industry.
- Little Known Ways To Paint A Bedroom Better
- The Top Ways to Succeed in Painting
- 9 Steps To Staining A Wooden Deck Of Your Dreams
- Five Important Facts That You Should Know About House Painting.
- Little Known Rules Of Keeping Your Marriage Together: Paint A Bedroom, Paint A Bedroom, Paint A Bedroom
- 6 Essential Strategies To Paint A Bedroom
- 6 Ideas To Help You Paint A Bedroom Like A Pro
- 10 Lessons I’ve Learned From Commercial Painting.
- 9 Life-saving Tips About Staining A Wooden Deck
- Back to Basics in Painting
- 9 Tips For Staining A Wooden Deck
- Seven Great Latex Paint Ideas That You Can Share With Your Friends.
- How To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home With One Hand Tied Behind Your Back
- 7 Facts You Never Knew About House Painting.
- 9 Tips To Staining A Wooden Deck You Always Wanted
- 6 Reasons You Will Never Be Able To Paint A Bedroom Like Bill Gates
- The Hidden Mystery Behind House Painting
- The Advantages Of Being In the Commercial Painting Industry.
- Who Else Wants To Know How Celebrities Paint A Bedroom?
- 9 Incredible Bedroom Transformations By Just Using Paint
- How To Paint A Bedroom Without Breaking A Sweat
- You Can Thank Us Later – 6 Reasons To Stop Worrying About Paint Colors.
- The [Insert Well Known Industry Expert] Way to Solve Expensive Painting Problems
- 12 Questions You Might Be Afraid to Ask About Painting
- 9 Effective Ways To Get More Out Of Staining A Wooden Deck
- House Painting Awards: 10 Reasons Why They Don’t Work & What You Can Do About It
- Why You Should Never Paint A Bedroom
- What’s So Trendy About Commercial Painting That Everyone Went Crazy Over It?
- Choosing Paint Colors For Your Home Just Like Hollywood Stars
- 6 Tools You Must Have To Paint A Bedroom
- Why Most People Fail At Trying To Paint A House
- Top 10 Lessons About House Painting To Learn Before You Hit 30
- Simple Guidance For You In Commercial Painting.
- Apply These 10 Secret Techniques To Improve Your House Painting
- How To Paint A Bedroom From Scratch
- 6 Incredibly Easy Ways To Paint A Bedroom Better While Spending Less
- 6 Powerful Tips To Help You Paint A Bedroom Better
- 9 Stunning Examples Of Professional House Painting
- How To Learn About Commercial Painting In Only 10 Days.
- 6 Reasons Why You Can’t Paint A Bedroom Without Social Media
- 9 Incredible Cheap House Painting Examples
- The 10 Secrets You Will Never Know About Commercial Painting.
- How to Paint Over a Darker Color with Only Two Coats
- Cracking The House Painting Secret
- 10 Ways To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home Better In Under 30 Seconds
- Get Rid of Your Painting Problems Once and For All
- 9 Things You Should Do Before Staining A Wooden Deck
- Painting: 15 Steps to Make Sure Sell Your House
- 4 Things You Need To Know About Cleaning Your Roof
- 9 Little Known Ways To Make The Most Out Of Staining A Wooden Deck
- Do You Know How To Paint A Bedroom? Let Us Teach You!
- 9 Simple Hacks The Pros Use To Promote Staining A Wooden Deck
- 10 Ways To Better Choose Paint Colors For Your Home Without Breaking A Sweat
- A 5-Step Painting Guide (That ANYONE Can Follow)
- 6 Reasons You Will Never Be Able To Paint A Bedroom Like Warren Buffet
- 9 Tips For Staining A Wooden Deck Success
- 9 Stylish Ideas For Your Staining A Wooden Deck
- Teach Your Children To Paint A Bedroom While You Still Can
- 10 Tools You Must Have To Choose Paint Colors For Your Home
- Five Difficult Things About Commercial Painting.
- 6 Ways To Paint A Bedroom In 6 Hours
- 6 Little Known Ways To Paint A Bedroom
- 9 Reasons Your Painting Skills Are Not What It Could Be
- How To Paint A Bedroom To Create A World-Class Home
- Knowing These 9 Secrets Will Make Your Staining A Wooden Deck Look Amazing
- The Best White Paints in the Industry – Straight from Horse’s Mouth
- The Time Is Running Out! Think About These 9 Ways To Change the Way You Stain A Wooden Deck
- Justin Bieber Can Paint A Bedroom. Can You?
- 9 Examples Of Ugly Paint Jobs
- 9 Tips That Will Make You Guru In House Painting
- Want More Out Of Your Life? Paint A Bedroom, Paint A Bedroom, Paint A Bedroom!
- House Painting Secrets Revealed
- 10 Ridiculously Simple Ways To Improve The Way You Choose Paint Colors For Your Home
- Why Most People Fail At Trying To Choose Paint Colors For Their Home
- What You Know About Latex Paint And What You Don’t Know About Latex Paint.
- How To Paint A Bedroom Like Beckham
- 9 Tips About Staining A Wooden Deck You Can’t Afford To Miss
- Little Known Ways To Hire A Painting Contractor
- The Pros And Cons Of Using Oil-based Paint
- 15 Tips To Avoid Failure In Latex Paint.
- Five Beautiful Reasons We Can’t Help But Fall In Love With Latex Paint.
- Learn The Truth About Latex Paint In The Next 60 Seconds.
- Are Your Home’s Paint Colors Keeping It From Selling?
- Seven Latex Paint Tips You Need To Learn Now.
Well, there you go!
Now that you have a plethora of blog post ideas for your painting company, you can start creating engaging content for your website’s visitors.
Did we miss anything?
Let us know in the comments.
Also, let us know if you use any of these ideas; we’d love to see your work!
If you need any help with blog posts, we’re here to help. Fill out the form below and let us show you leverage regular blog posting to scale your painting business exponentially.