Video and Motion Graphics
ask us about motion design services.
If you want to tell a story that leaves a lasting impression, animation and film have been the way to go for years.
Whether for presentations at large events utilizing multiple screens, or as an intro to showcase your brand, Blaksheep Creative is your Baton Rouge based video company to create the video element necessary to convey your message.
See how quickly this little logo reveal got your attention?
When your business uses videos and motion graphics:
- Your customers are nearly 10 times more likely to interact with a video than a block of text. Great content, in any form, can drive traffic to your website. However, if you’re looking for more shares, comments and overall customer engagement, a video is the way to go.
- You are 53 times more likely to end up on the first page of Google results if you utilize a video on your website. The reason being? By including a video in your website, you are improving your SEO, which improves your ranking!
- When you include a video on your landing page, it can increase your conversion rates by up to 80%. That is huge!
- If you include the word “video” in an email’s subject line, there is a 26% decrease in the unsubscribe rate.
- When marketers use a video in their email campaign, click-through rates increase 2-3 times.
- When you combine a video with a full-page ad on your site, you boost visitor engagement with your brand and product by 22%. Using these two tactics in unison can bring that many more conversions to your business.
- When consumers watch a video, 92% share that video with others. That means you can nearly double your reach due to the sharing rate of your videos.
- Brand association increases 139% after watching a video. Not only does it help your conversions, but it also helps your brand recognition!
Customer and Internet user behavior
65% of viewers watch more than half of a video on your website. When you’re debating whether to write a block of text or present the same information in a video, a video is always the better choice. When you write a wall of text, your viewers will often grow bored quickly. A video allows them to stay engaged while still presenting the same information.
49% of customers respond negatively to videos that act as advertisements. Try to make your videos feel as personal as possible so it doesn’t appear like you’re trying to force a sale.
Videos help viewers better understand your products, and 90% of customers say that videos help them to decide whether or not to purchase a product.
75% of users check a company’s website after they have viewed a video about their services.
12% of the customers that reach a company’s website actually buy the product that was shown in the ad. Video ads can be extremely effective if done correctly!
50% of Internet users watch business-related videos on YouTube at least once a week.
80% of Internet users can remember a video ad that they’d seen in the last 30 days. Videos are a much more interactive tactic in comparison to text alone or even images.
Displaying a wall of text throughout your website might seem like a great idea in order to get the most information as possible on your site. However, only 20% of visitors will read the text in its entirety while 80% of visitors will watch a video.
When asked if online shoppers trust video ads, 36% said yes. This makes room for improvement, but also shows that nearly half the visitors to your site trust your ads. This should make you strive to create ads that are more reliable and more believable to your customers.
If the video stops to load, 4 out of 5 users will navigate away from the page. Because of this, load time is detrimental to your bounce rate, especially on your video content.
62% of consumers will have a negative image of a brand if the video they publish is bad quality.