Video and Motion Graphics
Engage Your Customers
Using Video and Motion
BlakSheep Creative is your one-stop shop for all of your video and motion graphics needs! From start to finish, we’ll work with you to create a video that is perfect for your business or brand. We understand that video can be a powerful tool for marketing, and we’re here to help you make the most of it!
So what are you waiting for?
Get in touch with us today to get started on your very own video or motion graphics project!
If you’re on the fence about using motion graphics to promote your business, take a look at some of our previous work.
We can quickly and effectively create attention-grabbing motion graphics that will capture your viewer’s interest and leave a lasting impression.
Here’s an example of a motion graphic we created for a client. As you can see, it’s an effective way to communicate a complex idea quickly and easily.
We can create motion graphics for a variety of purposes, including:
- Product introductions
- Explainer videos
- Corporate communications
- Training materials
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
We’d love to put our motion graphics expertise to work for you. Contact us today to learn more!
Learn More About Using Motion
Motion Graphics FAQ
Motion graphics are animations or videos that use graphic elements to create movement. They can be used for a variety of purposes, including product introductions, marketing, and advertising campaigns, and training materials.
Consider the following statistics:
- Your customers are nearly ten times more likely to interact with a video than a block of text. Great content, in any form, can drive traffic to your website. However, if you’re looking for more shares, comments, and overall customer engagement, a video is the way to go.
- You are 53 times more likely to end up on the first page of Google results if you utilize a video on your website. The reason being? By including a video on your website, you improve your SEO, which improves your ranking!
- When you include a video on your landing page, it can increase your conversion rates by up to 80%. That is huge!
- If you include the word “video” in an email’s subject line, there is a 26% decrease in the unsubscribe rate.
- When marketers use a video in their email campaign, click-through rates increase 2-3 times.
- When you combine a video with a full-page ad on your site, you boost visitor engagement with your brand and product by 22%. Using these two tactics in unison can bring many more conversions to your business.
- When consumers watch a video, 92% share that video with others. That means you can nearly double your reach due to the sharing rate of your videos.
- Brand association increases 139% after watching a video. Not only does it help your conversions, but it also helps your brand recognition!
Are you ready to create an attention-grabbing motion graphic? Contact us today!
196×297.11 overlapping body, hold ⌘ and click to traverse
border-width: 0; box-sizing: border-box; color: #3a3a3a; cursor: text; font-family: Georgia,“Times New Roman”,“Bitstream Charter”,Times,serif; font-size: 100%; font-weight: 400; line-height: 29.7143px; margin: 0 0 1em; outline: 0; padding: 0; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word;
word-wrap: break-word; line-height: 29.7143px; font-family: Georgia, “Times New Roman”, “Bitstream Charter”, Times, serif; cursor: text; color: rgb(58, 58, 58);
vertical-align: baseline; padding-left: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-top: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 100%; border-image-repeat: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-source: initial; border-left-color: initial; border-bottom-color: initial; border-right-color: initial; border-top-color: initial; border-left-style: initial; border-bottom-style: initial; border-right-style: initial; border-top-style: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-top-width: 0px;
Any business that wants to communicate a message quickly and effectively should consider using motion graphics. They are an incredibly effective tool for product introductions, explainer videos, and training materials.
Additionally, businesses that want to improve their SEO or increase conversion rates should consider using motion graphics in their marketing and advertising campaigns.
Finally, there is no better way to make a lasting impression than with motion graphics when it comes to brand association. Contact us today to learn more!
There are many benefits to using motion graphics, including:
- Capturing your viewer’s interest
- Leaving a lasting impression
- Communicating a complex idea quickly and easily
- Improving SEO
- Increasing conversion rates
- Boosting visitor engagement
- Helping with brand recognition
Do you want to create an attention-grabbing motion graphic? Contact us today!
What are you waiting on?