To be eligible to win, organizations must be based in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area and must have 501(c)(3) nonprofit status.
Organizations must offer worthwhile opportunities for service, volunteering, or learning on a community level; political candidates, government agencies, and organizations whose sole or primary purpose is promoting specific religious beliefs are not eligible.
- The awarded non-profit will be responsible for supplying the content for their site.
- After the contest, the awarded website will be featured on our website, email, social media, and other marketing materials and press releases.
- The awarded website offered will contain a footer link to the our website.
- The awarded website offered will be hosted and maintained by BlakSheep Creative, however the winning organization will be responsible for securing a domain and SSL Certificate (we can help you with that.)
- The awarded website will be subject to our standard project terms and conditions.
- Any premium child themes, plugins, or integrations will be at the cost of the winning organization.
Organizations should have a non-discrimination policy and should not engage in discrimination based upon race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Organization may have an existing website that is in need of a complete redesign so long as that is noted on the application form.
How a Winner is Chosen:
Following receipt of application, BlakSheep Creative will verify the organization’s nonprofit status, that the organization is interested in winning a new website from BlakSheep Creative, and that the organization meets all other criteria listed above. BlakSheep Creative reserves the right to exclude an organization from the contest at any time.
The deadline for nominations is Sunday, March 31st, 2019 at 11:55 PM central time. A winner will be randomly chosen, and the winner will be announced Tuesday, April 2, 2019, via Facebook and on our website. The winner will also be notified via email.