A real estate promo video is an invaluable tool to help sell properties.
Why Real Estate Agencies NEED an agency promo video:
Perhaps the National Association of Realtors (NAR) research provides the most revealing and relevant statistics when it comes to the benefits of real estate video marketing: NAR tells us that 73% of sellers would choose a real estate agent who could market their property with video, but fewer than 5% of agents actually do this!
What’s more, YouTube is now the second largest search engine, behind Google. If your website is properly optimized and includes video, you’re 57% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google search results. Higher search result rankings mean more home buyers find your listings. More listing views means more offers, and more offers makes for happier clients. And to think, it all started with a little video.
People generally go online to obtain information, to solve a problem or to be entertained. Adding video to your real estate or single property website helps them do all three at once! You can also convey the necessary information in a fraction of the time, as opposed to text. This means your website visitors get everything they need in a short amount of time. It’s perfect.
Video is indispensable as part of any real estate professional’s online marketing plan. Home buyers are using the internet to search for homes, first and foremost. Your target market is online. And while the average visitor spends a mere 48 seconds on a website, that time increases to a full 5 minutes, 50 seconds when the website includes relevant video. When you’re marketing a home, it couldn’t be easier to create relevant video – your viewers want video of the home!
About this video
This real estate agency promo video is intended to give the viewer an overview of the agency by including critical elements:
- The Website Address:
- Funnels viewers to the agencies website to browse listings, and learn more about what sets this real estate firm from the rest.
- Web Continuity:
- Because this promo video basically mirrors Forthright Real Estate Services’ website, after seeing it, viewers will already have a sense of comfort browsing the site.
- Services Provided:
- The promo video gives an overview of the services that the agency provides, as well as some of the articles that they publish with tips for both sellers and buyers.
- Both the broker’s image and the companies’ logo help to increase brand awareness / familiarity.
- Social Media Links:
- According to Neil Patel (basically the Guru of all things internet), “Even though the world population has grown to over 7.5 billion, by now, one out of every four humans on this planet has a Facebook account.”
- Wikipedia alone lists over 200 social media websites.. This real estate agency would be remiss to NOT utilize social media marketing. You can read more in Neil Patel’s Social Media Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide.
The result is a stunning concise promotional video that this real estate agency has deployed in their marketing with success.
Let’s Create Your Real Estate Listing’s Promo Video Now!
BlakSheep Creative is your go to agency in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to create your agency’s real estate listing videos. Posting real estate videos on your website and social media channels can help your agency in many ways. Listing videos can help generate buyer leads, neighborhood tour videos can position you as a local expert, and brand explainer videos can relay your firm’s value.