Capital Area Surviving the Bleed Foundation Logo
An awesome nonprofit logo
A great nonprofit logo is only one piece of a great nonprofit brand, but it is certainly a key component.
We followed five essential elements to consider when creating your logo:
1. Appropriate: Your logo should be appropriate to what your organization represents.
2. Memorable: Will people remember it when they see it?
3. Uncomplicated: Less is more. Don’t try to be too complex.
4. Original: Research, research, research! Make sure you’re the only one with your logo design.
5. Timeless: Choose a font/style that will still be in style 10, 20, or 30 years from now.
Over two thousand years ago, Aristotle said “The soul cannot think without a picture.” Nonprofits need great imagery and well thought-out design bundled up in a small icon to represent their organization. This is how our great logos are born.
Let’s Create an awesome logo for your nonprofit organization now!
BlakSheep Creative is your go to agency in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for custom logo design, promotional video creation, and custom website development. As a small business, we realize the importance of getting the most bang for your buck and ensure your business or startup gets professional work at a price that you can afford.
This nonprofit video gives insight into the organization’s campaign, their mission, and their history. But more importantly, it does a great job of inspiring supporters to be a catalyst for global change.