Capital Area Surviving the Bleed Foundation Logo
A great nonprofit logo is only one piece of a great nonprofit brand, but it is certainly a key component.
We followed five essential elements to consider when creating your logo:
1. Appropriate: Your logo should be appropriate to what your organization represents.
2. Memorable: Will people remember it when they see it?
3. Uncomplicated: Less is more. Don’t try to be too complex.
4. Original: Research, research, research! Make sure you’re the only one with your logo design.
5. Timeless: Choose a font/style that will still be in style 10, 20, or 30 years from now.
Over two thousand years ago, Aristotle said “The soul cannot think without a picture.” Nonprofits need great imagery and well-thought-out design bundled up in a small icon to represent their organization. This is how our great logos are born.
Let’s Create an awesome logo for your nonprofit organization now!
BlakSheep Creative is your go-to agency in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for custom logo design, promotional video creation, and custom website development. As a small business, we realize the importance of getting the most bang for your buck and ensure your business or startup gets professional work at a price that you can afford. Contact Us today to get started on your logo.